• The Life and Business Coaching Association of Ireland is a professional body whose aims are:
• To promote coaching as a profession
• To develop and maintain standards for the profession of Life / Personal and Business / Executive Coaching.
• To have an established code of ethics and a complaints procedure.
• To accredit individuals, courses and supervisors.
• To publish a national register of accredited members.
• To provide ongoing support and assist with education and training for LBCAI members.
• To publicly represent the views and interests of members.